10. Swansea City have won five of their last six home league meetings with Liverpool. The Welsh club can be backed to win at 3.35.
9. Liverpool are unbeaten in seven Premier League games and are favourites to win at 2.10 against Swansea, who have only won once in their previous five home games this term.
8. In last season’s corresponding fixture, Swansea recorded a 1-0 victory over Kenny Dalglish’s Liverpool. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Swans is priced at 12.50.
7. The last time the two sides met was just last month, when Swansea beat Brendan Rodgers’ side 3-1 at Anfield. An identical scoreline on Sunday is available at 25.00.
6. Joe Allen is yet to score for Liverpool since joining the Merseyside club from Swansea in the summer. The Welshman can be backed at 16.00 to open the scoring against his former team.
5. Swansea’s Ashley Williams is set to become the first Swans player to make 50 Premier League appearances. The defender is available at 16.00 to score at any time at the Liberty Stadium.
4. Liverpool failed to score a single goal against Swansea in their two Premier League encounters last season. Michael Laudrup’s side can be backed at 6.50 to without conceding a goal.
3. However, Swansea have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last ten league games. Liverpool are available at 3.75 to take all three points without conceding a goal.
2. Spanish attacker Michu has bagged seven Premier League goals so far this season. Swansea’s summer signing is priced at 9.00 to score with his head on Sunday.
1. Luis Suarez is now just one goal away from tallying his best ever goal scoring return in a Premier League season. The division’s leading scorer (with 10 goals) is available at 1.60 not to score against Swansea.