10. Everton have beaten Tottenham twice in the sides’ last five meetings. Spurs have also won two, with the other match ending in a draw. A share of the spoils on Sunday is priced at 3.35.
9. David Moyes’ side have won the last two games between the teams, both at Goodison Park. An Everton win at White Hart Lane can be backed at 3.15.
8. Spurs currently sit third in the table – six points above sixth-placed Everton. AVB’s men are favourites at 2.25 to win on Sunday.
7. Without Gareth Bale, Spurs’ win percentage is the same (50%) as when he is in the side. However, the north Londoners haven’t won a game without him scoring since New Year’s Day. Everton are available at 1.64 to either win or draw against a Bale-less Spurs in a Double Chance bet.
6. This season’s reverse fixture ended in a 2-1 Everton victory. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Toffees is priced at 12.50.
5. Nikica Jelavic bagged the winner that day in Everton’s stoppage time turnaround. The Croatian striker can be backed at 3.90 to score at any time at White Hart Lane.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Tottenham run out 2-1 winners at the Lane. An identical scoreline on Sunday is priced at 11.00.
3. Left-back Benoit Assou-Ekotto netted Spurs’ second goal last January. The Cameroonian is available at 15.00 to find the net at any time once again.
2. Spurs have only kept two clean sheets in their last 15 matches in all competitions. Everton are available at 5.00 to score in both halves.
1. Tottenham and Swansea City are the only teams yet to be awarded a penalty in the Premier League this season. The home side are priced at 6.50 to score from a penalty against Everton.
Bet on all the latest Premier League matches.