10. Manchester City have beaten Tottenham Hotspur in the last four meetings between these sides. The away side are favourites at 2.25 to win on Sunday.
9. However, Spurs had only lost three of the previous 27 matches between the pair. A home win can be backed at 3.20.
8. This season’s reverse fixture saw City come from behind to win 2-1 at the Etihad. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 9.25.
7. Steven Caulker opened the scoring for Spurs, heading in a Tom Huddlestone free-kick. Caulker can be backed at 35.00 to score the first goal again.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the Blues thrash Spurs 5-1 at White Hart Lane. An identical scoreline this time around is available at 110.00.
6. Edin Dzeko scored four times that day. The Bosnian striker is priced at 2.70 to find the net at any time.
5. Emmanuel Adebayor scored 19 goals in two seasons for Manchester City. He is 3.00 to score at any time against his former employers.
4. City have only lost four of their previous 38 games. A win or draw for Roberto Mancini’s side in a Double Chance bet can be backed at 1.36.
3. Lewis Holtby is still yet to score for Spurs since joining from Schalke in January. The German is priced at 14.00 to open the scoring against City.
2. There have been a total of 14 goals in the last four meetings between the teams. Over 3.5 total goals on Sunday can be backed at 3.10, with unders at 1.30.
1. Only Wigan have kept fewer clean sheets than Spurs at home this season. City are available at 3.30 to score in both halves.
Bet on this game with Unibet.