10. Tottenham Hotspur have only lost one of their last 11 Premier League matches against Sunderland at White Hart Lane, winning nine. Spurs are favourites at 1.25 to win.
9. There has only been one draw between the sides in those 11 games. A share of the points is priced at 5.50.
8. Sunderland have won just one of their previous eight league games against Spurs, losing four and drawing three. Paolo Di Canio’s side can be backed at 12.00 to win at White Hart Lane.
7. Spurs are a point away from equalling their best-ever Premier League points tally (70) and can break that record with a win. Andre Villas-Boas’ side are available at 1.04 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. In their six games under Di Canio, Sunderland have won two, drawn two and lost two. They are priced at 3.80 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Emmanuel Adebayor has scored twice in his last two appearances. The Togolese striker can be backed at 2.10 to find the net at any time against Sunderland.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Spurs win 2-1 at the Stadium of Light. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 8.00.
3. Aaron Lennon bagged the winner on that day. The Tottenham winger is priced at 11.00 to score the last goal at White Hart Lane.
2. Since signing in January, Danny Graham is still yet to open his goalscoring account for Sunderland. Graham can be backed at 5.50 to score at any time against Spurs.
1. Gareth Bale has scored 25 goals in all competitions this season, and is priced at 3.50 to open the scoring on Sunday.