10. West Brom and Fulham meet for the 80th time on New Years Day, with Albion boasting a 36-26 win-loss record over their Premier League opponents. Another West Brom win is priced at 2.00.
9. Fulham, however, have not lost any of their previous four clashes with Albion (W2, D2). The Cottagers are 3.70 to win.
8. Fulham beat West Brom 3-0 in the reverse fixture in September. They haven’t completed a league double over West Brom since the 1974/75 season and are 40.00 to win 3-0 again.
7. Two of Albion’s last three games have ended in 2-1 victories – against Norwich and QPR. They are 8.75 to win by the same scoreline.
6. The Cottagers have won just one of their last 12 fixtures (W1, D5, L6). A price of 2.65 is available for them to win Draw No Bet.
5. Albion striker Peter Odemwingie has scored all four of his Premier League goals this season at the Hawthorns. The 31-year-old is match favourite at 5.75 to score first.
4. Dimitar Berbatov scored two of Fulham’s three goals against West Brom in September, yet has scored just four in 14 games since then. Berbatov is 2.90 to net on Tuesday.
3. West Brom average 1.6 goals per home game this season, while Fulham concede on average 2.2. This clash at the Hawthorns is 3.80 not to exceed 1.5 goals.
2. Nine of Fulham’s 13 Premier League away goals have come in the final half-hour of matches, while West Brom have conceded four of seven in the same time period. A HT/FT bet of West Brom/Fulham is priced at 38.00.
1. Zoltan Gera faces his former club, for whom he scored 17 goals in three seasons. He has netted six already for West Brom this term and is 3.50 to score once again.