10. West Bromwich Albion haven’t won any of their last seven league meetings with visitors Southampton. However, the Baggies are favourites at 1.67 to take all three points on Monday night.
9. Nigel Adkin’s Saints have still only won one Premier League game so far this season. The South coast club can be backed at 4.95 to beat West Brom.
8. Five of the last seven league meetings between the sides have ended in draws. A share of the points at The Hawthorns is priced at 3.85.
7. Zoltan Gera scored the opening goal from outside the box against Liverpool in a 3-0 win in August. The West Brom midfielder is available at 12.00 to score from outside the box on Monday night.
6. Southampton striker Rickie Lambert has scored four goals in seven Premier League games so far this season. Lambert can be backed at 8.00 to score the opening goal against West Brom.
5. In their first nine games of the current Premier League campaign, Southampton have conceded 26 goals – their worst ever defensive record at this point of a season. West Brom are priced at 3.20 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Romelu Lukaku has scored three goals in eight appearances for West Brom. The Belgian striker, on loan from Chelsea, can be backed at 2.50 to find the net against Southampton.
3. West Brom’s Peter Odemwingie has scored one goal in six league appearances for his club this term, whereas Southampton’s Jay Rodriguez has scored once in eight league games. Odemwingie is priced at 3.40 to score the most goals out of the pair, with Rodriguez at 5.50.
2. Southampton are the only team in the Premier League to have conceded the first goal in all of their games so far this campaign. West Brom can be backed at 1.50 to score the first goal on Monday night.
1. Saints have also thrown away the most points from winning positions (11) in the top-flight. Adkin’s side can be backed at 2.75 to score the first goal of the game.