10. Tottenham Hotspur travel to West Bromwich Albion on Sunday having won exactly half of their league games this season. Spurs are favourites to win at 2.05.
9. West Brom haven’t won since Boxing Day and have lost three of their last four matches in all competitions. They can be backed at 3.55 to win on Sunday.
8. Spurs have drawn their last three Premier League games, against Manchester United, QPR and Norwich City. A share of the spoils at The Hawthorns is priced at 3.40.
7. In this season’s reverse fixture, the sides shared the points at White Hart Lane with a 1-1 draw. A repeat of that scoreline this time around is available at 6.50.
6. Under Harry Redknapp, Tottenham beat West Brom 3-1 at The Hawthorns last season. An identical winning scoreline for Spurs can be backed at 17.00.
5. Matches involving Andre Villas-Boas’ Spurs side have produced an average of 2.92 goals per game this season, whilst Steve Clarke’s Baggies stand at 2.83 per game. Over 2.5 total goals on Sunday is priced at 1.88, with unders also at 1.88.
4. West Brom have scored the first goal in 12 of their 24 matches this term, whilst Spurs have done so in 14 of their 24. The home side are available at 2.35 to get the first goal, with the visitors at 1.72 to do so instead.
3. Romelu Lukaku has scored nine goals since joining West Brom on loan from Chelsea last summer. The Belgian striker can be backed at 7.50 find the net first against Spurs.
2. Spurs striker Jermain Defoe has scored 14 times in all competitions this season, but hasn’t been on the scoresheet since Boxing Day. Defoe is priced at 2.30 to score at any time against the Baggies.
1. Gareth Bale scored the equaliser in his side’s 1-1 draw at Norwich in midweek, taking his tally up to 12 for the season. The Welsh winger is available at 6.50 to open the scoring at the Hawthorns.