10. West Ham face Chelsea for the 99th time in Saturday’s early kick off, the Hammers having won 36 previous clashes. They are 4.00 to win this weekend.
9. Chelsea, meanwhile, boast 41 victories over their London rivals and have taken maximum points in each of their last three meetings. The Blues are 1.90 to win.
8. The Blues are unbeaten in their last six Premier League London derbies away from home, winning two and drawing four. Another draw on Saturday is priced at 3.50.
7. Sam Allardyce’s side have won just one of their last six league games, averaging 0.66 goals per game. They have netted just once at home since October and are 2.65 not to score.
6. Defender James Collins has scored three times against Chelsea in his career, all of them headers. Collins hasn’t scored since netting for Villa against Chelsea last season but is 18.00 to score on Saturday.
5. This match will be Rafael Benitez’s first Premier League away clash since guiding Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Burnley in April 2010. A price of 35.00 is available for the same result.
4. Chelsea striker Fernando Torres has not scored in five games yet has netted six goals in six against the Hammers. The forward is 6.25 to net first on Saturday.
3. West Ham last beat Chelsea nine years ago, Paolo Di Canio scoring a second-half winner as the Hammers ran out 1-0 victors in May 2003. Another 1-0 result to the home side is priced at 12.50.
2. This midweek Chelsea played out back-to-back 0-0 draws in the Premier League for the first time since 2004 and now haven’t found the net in over 270 minutes of football. They are 4.50 not to score on Saturday.
1. Although always a spicy affair, this fixture has not witnessed a red card in six games, since Frank Lampard’s dismissal at Upton Park in March 2008. Another red on Saturday is available at 4.25.