10. Liverpool travel to London for their 123rd game against West Ham boasting a 64-24 win-loss record over their Premier League opponents. Another Reds victory is priced at 2.45.
9. West Ham beat Liverpool the last time the two clubs met in February 2011, their first victory in seven attempts. The Hammers are 2.90 to win on Sunday.
8. The Hammers won 3-1 at Upton Park that day, Carlton Cole scoring a 90th-minute goal to wrap up the points. Cole scored his first of the season against Chelsea last week and is 3.50 to net again.
7. Liverpool come into the game off the back of successive 1-0 victories, against Southampton and Udinese. The Reds last beat West Ham 1-0 in October 1999 at Anfield and are 7.75 to repeat the scoreline.
6. Titi Camara scored the only goal for Liverpool that day, one of ten during his brief career on Merseyside. Current forward Raheem Sterling is 8.25 to score first on Sunday.
5. Striker Luis Suarez has netted 13 in 21 games for Liverpool this season but is suspended for the Sunday’s clash. Suarez’s goals have earned the Reds eight points this campaign and they are 3.35 not to score in his absence.
4. Kevin Nolan has missed just one game all season for West Ham, scoring five goals and picking up three yellow cards in 16 appearances. Nolan is 3.75 to net at any time.
3. Liverpool have kept clean sheets in their last three Premier League victories (1-0 v Reading, 3-0 v Wigan, 1-0 v Southampton). They are 3.75 to win without conceding on Sunday.
2. Sam Allardyce’s side are unbeaten in four league games at Upton Park (W2, D2). The Hammers are 2.02 to win Draw No Bet.
1. Neither side has drawn a game in three fixtures, while there hasn’t been a draw between the pair for five games, since a goalless clash in December 2008. A draw on Sunday is priced at 3.25 with 0-0 at 9.25.