10. West Ham United have a good record at home in the Premier League so far this season, winning three times and losing just once. A win for Sam Allardyce’s side on Saturday is available at 5.00.
9. Manchester City have only lost one of their last ten meetings with the Hammers, and have won five of their last seven Premier League games away from home. City are favourites at 1.65 to take all three points from Upton Park.
8. Roberto Mancini’s side have drawn three times in the current Premier League campaign, compared to the Hammers’ two. A share of the points on Saturday is priced at 3.90.
7. In the last four meetings between the sides, both teams have managed to score. Over 1.5 total goals scored is available at 1.16, with unders at 4.50.
6. In the first ever Premier League meeting between the sides, West Ham were victorious over City, beating them 3-1 at Upton Park. A repeat of that exact winning scoreline for the home side this time around can be backed at 34.00.
5. Mario Balotelli has recorded the most shots without scoring (21) in the Premier League this season. The Italian can be tipped at 6.00 to open the scoring on Saturday.
4. West Ham midfielder Kevin Nolan has scored four home league goals so far this campaign – the highest in the whole division. Nolan is available at 4.50 to find the net at any time against City.
3. The hosts have only scored nine goals in their last 15 league meetings with City, and have not scored more than once on any of those occasions. City can be backed at 3.00 to win without conceding a goal.
2. On-loan Hammers striker Andy Carroll has scored more Premier League goals against Manchester City in his career than against any other club. He is available at 1.25 not to score on this occasion.
1. Bosnian forward Edin Dzeko has managed score at a rate of one goal every 55 minutes for City this season, despite being the least used striker in the squad. His five goals tally at just one under the combined total of Mario Balotelli, Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez (6). Dzeko is priced at 6.00 to score on Saturday.