10. Wigan Athletic have only beaten Arsenal once at home in the Premier League going into Saturday’s meeting. The Gunners are favourites to win at 1.70.
9. That solitary Wigan home win came in the 2010/2011 campaign, when Roberto Martinez’ side ran out 3-2 winners. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 34.00.
8. Athletic have only won once in their last seven Premier League fixtures, in addition to one draw and five defeats. A home win is available at 4.80.
7. Arsenal have drawn double the number of games Wigan have this season, with six compared to the Latics’ three. A share of the spoils at the DW Stadium is available at 3.85.
6. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 4-0 win for Arsene Wenger’s side. An identical scoreline on Saturday is priced at 26.00.
5. The Latics have only kept two clean sheets in the Premier League so far this season. Set to make his 100th Wigan appearance, goalkeeper Ali Al Habsi can be backed at 6.50 to keep Arsenal out.
4. Spanish midfielder Mikel Arteta scored the first goal in Arsenal’s 4-0 thrashing of Wigan last season. Arteta can be backed at 17.00 to bag the first goal against the Latics once again.
3. Jordi Gomez is Wigan’s top scorer so far this season with five goals. The Spaniard, who bagged a goal against Arsenal last season, is priced at 4.75 to find the net at any time on Saturday.
2. Arsenal have conceded just eight league goals away from home so far this season - only Manchester City have conceded fewer. Wojciech Szczesny and co. are priced at 3.20 to win without conceding a goal.
1. Theo Walcott has scored nine goals in his last eight Arsenal starts in all competitions. The England international is available at 6.00 to score the last goal on Saturday, just as he did against Reading on Monday night.