10. Chelsea have won five of their last seven Premier League games at the DW Stadium and are 1.60 favourites to win on Sunday.
9. Wigan have only beaten Chelsea once in the Premier League, in September 2009. A win for Martinez’s side this time around can be backed at 5.75.
8. The score in that September 2009 meeting was 3-1 to Wigan. A repeat of that winning scoreline for Wigan on Sunday is available at 45.00.
7. There have only been two draws between Wigan and Chelsea in the Premier League. A share of the points at the DW Stadium can be backed at 3.95.
6. Fernando Torres managed to bag the first goal in last weekend’s Community Shield game against Manchester City. The Spanish striker is available at 5.25 to score first against Wigan.
5. New Chelsea signing Eden Hazard scored 22 goals in all competitions for Lille last season. The Belgian midfielder is available at 10.00 to score at least twice on Sunday.
4. Argentinean striker Franco Di Santo scored seven times for Wigan last season. He can be backed at 4.70 to find the net against his former club.
3. In last season’s corresponding fixture, the game ended in a 1-1 draw. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday is available at 7.50.
2. In the 2010/2011 campaign, Chelsea won 6-0 at the DW Stadium. A repeat of that winning scoreline for Chelsea is available at 150.00.
1. Roberto Di Matteo’s side conceded 20 goals in the last quarter hour of league games last season – more than any other Premier League team. Wigan can be backed at 7.50 to score in both halves against Chelsea.