10. Manchester City face Wigan for the 24th time on Wednesday night, with the Citizens boasting as 12-6 win-loss record over their Greater Manchester rivals. Another City win is available at 1.53.
9. Wigan haven’t beaten City in their last seven attempts, their most recent victory a 2-1 result in September 2008. The Latics are 6.00 to win and 19.00 to take the game 2-1.
8. Amr Zaki scored a first-half winner from the penalty spot that day as Wigan reached 10th in the Premier League. Athletic’s only successful penalty taker this season, Shaun Maloney, is 5.00 to net at any time.
7. City emerged 1-0 victors the last time these sides met at the DW Stadium in January: Edin Dzeko scoring a first-half header to extend City’s lead at the top of the Premier League to three points. Dzeko is 5.75 to net last on Wednesday.
6. There have been three red cards in the past seven games between these two sides, all three dismissals going to defenders. Another sending off is priced at 4.50.
5. Roberto Mancini’s side have drawn four of their last six matches, yet Wigan have drawn just three times all season. A Draw No Bet price of 4.55 is available for Wigan.
4. Wigan have won a greater percentage of games that Franco Di Santo has not started in (50%) than when he has been in the side (30%). The striker is 4.25 to score his fourth goal of the season on Wednesday.
3. Mario Balotelli has started just one of the last eight City fixtures, with the English champions winning seven matches without Balotelli starting and just two with him. The striker is 2.25 to net at any time.
2. Wigan have scored first in three of their four Premier League wins this season. The home side are 2.80 to net first again and 10.00 to win without conceding.
1. Sergio Agüero scored at hat-trick against Wigan at the Etihad last campaign, adding to his 30-goal debut season in a City shirt. The Argentine is 22.00 to net at least three on Wednesday and 2.05 to score at any time.