10. Newcastle United have only recorded one win in their last 15 away league games. Wigan Athletic are favourites to beat them on Sunday at 2.25.
9. However, Wigan have only taken two points from their previous six home games in the Premier League. Newcastle can be backed at 3.10 to take all three points from the DW Stadium.
8. This season’s reverse fixture saw Newcastle thrash Wigan 3-0 at home. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Magpies is available at 32.00.
7. Wigan beat Newcastle 4-0 in last season’s corresponding fixture – a repeat of which can be backed at 48.00.
6. Shaun Maloney and Franco Di Santo bagged a goal each in that big win for Athletic. The pair are priced at 3.40 and 2.60 respectively to score at any time again.
5. Newcastle are currently 13th, but find themselves fourth in the Premier League form table. Alan Pardew’s men are available at 1.64 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. The Magpies have kept three clean sheets it their last four games against Wigan, and can be backed at 4.40 to keep one on Sunday.
3. The Latics have conceded at least twice in their previous nine league games at the DW Stadium. Newcastle are priced at 4.00 to score in both halves.
2. January signing Moussa Sissoko has scored three times since joining Newcastle. Sissoko is available at 12.00 to open the scoring against Wigan.
1. Papiss Demba Cisse’s late winner against Anzhi on Thursday night was his tenth goal of the season. The Senegalese striker is priced at 2.80 to find the net at any time on Sunday.
Bet on all the weekend's Premier League action.