10. QPR have lost 49 home games in the Premier League. Chelsea are favourites to win and make it 50 at 1.37.
9. Rangers have won two of their last three home league matches against Chelsea. The hosts can be backed at 9.25 to win.
8. In fact, QPR are unbeaten in those three games, winning two and drawing the other. They are 3.20 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Chris Ramsey’s side have kept three clean sheets in their last four league meetings with Chelsea at Loftus Road. QPR are 14.00 to win without conceding a goal.
6. Chelsea have conceded at least once in six of their last seven top-flight meetings with QPR. The visitors are 2.10 to win with a clean sheet.
5. Rangers’ last two Premier League matches have seen a total of 11 goals. Over 4.5 total goals can be backed at 5.10.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Chelsea win 2-1 at Stamford Bridge. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 8.50.
3. Eden Hazard scored the winner that day. The Belgian is 5.80 to open the scoring in his 100th Premier League appearance
2. Hazard’s goal came from the penalty spot; he has scored all nine of his previous Premier League penalties. Chelsea are 5.00 to score from a spot-kick.
1. Charlie Austin’s scored QPR’s goal at Stamford Bridge. The striker has scored 17 of Rangers’ 38 goals this term and is 3.85 to score at any time.