10. Liverpool have won five of their last six league matches against QPR. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.54.
9. The Reds kept clean sheets in four of those six games. They are 2.80 to win without conceding a goal.
8. However, Liverpool have kept just one clean sheet in their previous 13 league fixtures. Both Teams To Score is available at 1.64.
7. QPR have lost their last five Premier League matches played on a Sunday. The hosts can be backed at 5.80 to win.
6. Rangers have won just five of 32 Premier League games under Harry Redknapp’s management. Liverpool are 1.12 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Brendan Rodgers’ side have won just four of their previous 10 league matches. QPR are 2.10 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Liverpool have scored in 14 of their last 15 away league games in London. The Merseysiders are 5.75 to score over 3.5 goals.
3. Rickie Lambert is yet to score for Liverpool since joining from Southampton in the summer. He is 2.33 to score at any time.
2. Charlie Austin has scored twice in the league so far this season, having netted 20 times in all competitions last term. The striker is 7.50 to open the scoring.
1. Mario Balotelli has scored only once in his last 21 Premier League appearances. Balotelli is 7.50 to score at least twice.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards