10. Manchester City have scored exactly three goals in four of their last five meetings with QPR. The Premier League champions are 4.75 to net +3.5 times.
9. This fixture finished 0-0 last season, the first goalless tie between the two sides since September 1986. A repeat 0-0 is available at 14.00.
8. QPR last beat City in March 2000, a 3-1 result in which Chris Kiwomya scored the opener. Another QPR win is priced at 6.75.
7. Rangers boast just two wins all season but have scored eight goals in six games. They are 2.80 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. City have lost three of their last four games, their worst run of form since January 2012. City are 1.44 to win on Saturday.
Watch Sergio Aguero’s goal as City beat QPR to lift the 2011/12 Premier League title:
5. Yaya Toure’s strike against CSKA Moscow in midweek was the midfielder’s third goal of the season and first in six outings. Toure is 2.85 to net.
4. Charlie Austin boasts five goals for the season and three from his previous two outings. The striker is 7.50 to score first.
3. City have scored first in eight of their last 10 games and are 1.34 to net the opener at Loftus Road.
2. Sergio Aguero leads the Premier League scoring charts with 10 of City’s 20 goals this season. The Argentine is 4.40 to score first on a City Wincast.
1. 41% of QPR’s attacks come down their right flank, compared with 30% on the left and just 29% down the middle. Winger Junior Hoilett is 7.50 to score.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards