10. Southampton beat Arsenal twice last season (once in the league, once in the Capital One Cup). Before then their last victory over the Gunners was back in November 2002. Saints are 3.60 to win.
9. Saints have scored first in each of their last three games against Arsenal at St Mary’s Stadium. Ronald Koeman’s men are 2.20 to do so again.
8. However, Southampton are on a six-game winless run (D1 L5) — their worst run of form since November/December 2014. Arsenal are 2.05 to win.
7. Arsenal have won their last four games to an aggregate scoreline of 10-2. They are 3.70 to win without conceding at St Mary’s.
6. France international Olivier Giroud scored his 17th goal of the season when netting Arsenal’s second in their 2-1 win over Manchester City on Monday. Giroud boasts six goals in four games and is 2.40 to score.
5. Mesut Ozil, meanwhile, created both goals to take his Premier League assists tally for 15 this season. Ozil is 4.90 to score.
4. Saints have scored just four goals from their last seven outings and are 2.75 not to score on Boxing Day.
3. Arsenal boast the second-best shots-per-game average in the Premier League (16.2), with Southampton fifth (14.7). This game is 6.75 to witness +4.5 goals.
2. Graziano Pelle, meanwhile, averages more shots per game (3.3) than all but seven players in the Premier League this season. However, Pelle boasts just six goals for the campaign. He is 6.75 to score first.
1. Theo Walcott’s strike against Manchester City was the England international’s first goal for Arsenal since September. Of Walcott’s 29 league shots this season, only five have come in the opening 15 minutes of games. Walcott is 6.25 to score first again.