10. Southampton and Fulham meet for the 57th time in the league, the Saints boasting a narrow 21-16 win-loss record over their Premier League opponents. Another Saints win is priced at 1.57.
9. These sides have drawn in their last three meetings and another tie is available at 4.15.
8. This fixture finished 2-2 last season with a goal each from both teams coming within the final five minutes. A price of 2.02 is available for +1.5 goals in the second-half on Saturday.
7. This fixture has seen an average of three bookings per match in the past four games. A price of 1.10 for no red card is available.
6. The away side has failed to win in each of the last 12 meetings between Southampton and Fulham. Saints are 1.14 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Fulham won their second successive game on Monday night, beating Crystal Palace 4-1 away from home. The Cottagers are 6.20 to win again.
4. Dimitar Berbatov scored his first Premier League goal of the season at Selhurst Park. The striker notched 15 last term and is 3.90 to score.
3. Rickie Lambert scored a late penalty for Southampton the last time these sides met and already has four for club and country this season. The England international is 2.18 match favourite to score.
2. Fulham have only failed to score in two of their 10 fixtures this season and are 6.75 to score in both halves.
1. Southampton are unbeaten in six (W4 D2) and have conceded just one goal in five home fixtures this season. They are 2.45 to win without conceding.