10. Liverpool have won six of their last nine league games. They can be backed at 2.90 to win.
9. In fact, the Reds are unbeaten in those nine games, drawing three. The visitors are 1.57 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Southampton have won only two of their previous seven home league matches, drawing two and losing three. The hosts are 1.44 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Prior to that run, the Saints had won five home league games in a row. They are favourites to win at 2.50.
6. The home side have allowed opponents fewer shots on target than any other side this term (66). Southampton are 4.10 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Liverpool have now scored more Premier League penalties than any other club (101). They are 8.00 to score a spot-kick.
4. Brendan Rodgers’ side won this season’s reverse fixture 2-1 on the opening day of the campaign, a repeat of which is priced at 10.50.
3. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Liverpool win 3-0 at St Mary’s. An identical scoreline is available at 29.00.
2. Graziano Pelle has managed more shots (excluding blocked efforts) than any other top-flight player this season (73). The striker is 5.00 to open the scoring.
1. Raheem Sterling has scored in his last two league appearances against the Saints. Sterling is 3.80 to find the net at any time.