10. A win for Manchester City would be the club’s 100th away victory in the Premier League. They are favourites to win at 2.33.
9. Southampton have won six of their last eight league games at home. They can be backed at 3.15 to win.
8. The Saints have conceded only two goals in those eight matches, and are 5.60 to win without conceding a goal.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the sides draw 1-1 at St. Mary’s, a repeat of which is priced at 6.75.
6. City won the reverse fixture 4-1 at the Etihad. An identical scoreline is available at 41.00.
5. Yaya Toure opened the scoring for the champions that day. The midfielder is 8.50 to get the first goal once again.
4. Manuel Pellegrini’s side have scored in each of their six league games away from home so far this season. Both Teams To Score can be backed at 1.66.
3. Southampton have allowed the fewest shots on their goal in the division (25). The hosts are 5.60 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Nathaniel Clyne has played every minute of every league game for the Saints so far this term, scoring two goals. He is 16.00 to score at any time.
1. Sergio Aguero has scored 14 goals in his last 12 City appearances in all competitions. The striker is 4.80 to open the scoring.