10. Manchester City could win five successive top flight games against Southampton for the first time ever. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.65.
9. City have lost just one of their last nine Premier League meetings with the Saints, winning six and drawing two. They are 1.49 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. A win would see Southampton pass 800 Premier League points (currently 798). The hosts can be backed at 2.70 to win.
7. The Saints have lost only one of their last seven league games, winning four and drawing two. They are 1.50 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Southampton’s last Premier League victory over City came in the form of a 3-1 win in February 2013. An identical scoreline is priced at 21.00.
5. Their only other home victory against City in the Premier League came in October 2002. The Saints won 2-0, a repeat of which is available at 14.00.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Manchester City win 3-1 at the Etihad. It’s 20.00 for that to happen again.
3. Shane Long, who scored in the reverse fixture, could reach double figures in a single Premier League campaign for the first time. The striker is 3.15 to score his 10th of the season at any time.
2. Seventeen of Graziano Pelle’s 22 Premier League goals have come at home. The Italian is 6.00 to open the scoring.
1. Sergio Aguero could become the first player to score in six successive Premier League matches for Manchester City. He is 8.00 to score at least twice.