10. Southampton and Manchester United battled out two 1-1 draws in the Premier League last season, ending a run of eight successive United wins in this fixture. Another draw is available at 3.40.
9. United have beaten Southampton in five of their last six visits to the south coast club and are 2.68 to win again.
8. Southampton last beat United at home in August 2003 — a 1-0 result that saw James Beattie score the winner. Saints are 2.68 to win.
7. Juan Mata scored United’s equaliser at St Mary’s when these clubs clashed last season. The Spaniard already has four for this campaign — including two in his last three outings — and is 4.60 to score.
6. Saints have lost two games on the bounce for the first time since April. They are 1.50 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Southampton’s 6-3 victory over Manchester United in October 1996:
5. United, meanwhile, have won four straight games for the first time since December last year. They have kept two clean sheets over this run and are 4.60 to win without conceding on Monday night.
4. Robin van Persie has scored five goals for United this season but just twice since September. The striker boasts five goals in six league outings against Southampton, however, and is 12.00 to net twice.
3. Saints have scored first in four of their last five meetings with United, but have failed to beat the Red Devils in any of those games. They are 1.81 to net first.
2. Graziano Pelle boasts 10 goals this season, yet has not scored for Southampton for five games. The Italy international is 1.40 not to score.
1. Southampton are the least aggressive side in the Premier League, having picked up just 19 yellow cards and no reds all season. Jose Fonte is 3.75 to pick up a booking.