10. Southampton’s 44 points from 22 games is their best points haul the club’s top flight history. They are favourites to win at 1.59.
9. The Saints are unbeaten in their last six matches against Swansea City, winning three and drawing three. The hosts are 1.13 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Swansea have won only one of their previous nine away league games. They can be backed at 6.50 to win.
7. The Welsh club have gone 377 minutes without a goal against Southampton, who are 2.28 to win without conceding a goal.
6. There have been only six goals scored in the five Premier League meetings between the sides. Under 1.5 goals can be backed at 3.15.
5. Ronald Koeman’s side have one just one of their last six home league games in which the opposition has scored. Both Teams To Score is priced at 2.06.
4. Southampton are the only Premier League side yet to concede a penalty this season. Swansea are 10.00 to score a spot-kick.
3. The Saints have dropped just two points from winning positions this term, fewer than any other side. They are 2.38 to win both halves.
2. This season’s reverse fixture saw Southampton win 1-0 at the Liberty Stadium, a repeat of which is priced at 5.75.
1. Southampton won last season’s corresponding fixture 2-0. An identical scoreline is available at 6.40.