10. Southampton haven’t won for five league matches, losing three and drawing two. However, they are favourites to beat Tottenham Hotspur at 2.50.
9. Spurs have won three of their last four Premier League games against Southampton. The visitors can be backed at 2.90.
8. The north Londoners have picked up the second highest (behind Arsenal) amount of points away from home in the Premier League this season (16). The draw is priced at 3.30.
7. Tottenham have conceded 16 goals in their last six league matches, after conceding just five in their first 10. A Spurs clean sheet is available at 3.30.
6. Mauricio Pochettino’s side have conceded 10 in their last five, after only letting in five in their opening 11 games. A Saints clean sheet can be backed at 2.90.
5. Under Andre Villas-Boas, Spurs recorded 47 shots on target away from home – the most in the Premier League this season – but only scored 15 goals in 16 matches. They are 7.00 to score over 2.5 goals.
4. A striker hasn’t found the net for Tottenham in the Premier League since October 27th. Emmanuel Adebayor, who scored against West Ham United midweek, is 3.70 to bag a goal at any time.
3. Jay Rodriguez has scored the Saint’s first goal in three of their last four league outings. The England international is 7.75 to open the scoring.