10. The last four Premier League games between Southampton and West Ham at St Mary’s have finished in a draw. Another draw on Saturday is priced at 3.70.
9. Fraser Forster has not conceded since his return to the Southampton XI following injury four games ago. The England international is 1.95 to keep another clean sheet.
8. Southampton have not kept five consecutive Premier League clean sheets since setting a club top-flight record of seven back in 2001. They are 2.50 to win without conceding.
7. West Ham themselves have kept four clean sheets from their last seven outings and have lost just one of their last six away games. The Hammers are 5.70 to win.
6. West Ham beat Saints 2-1 in this reverse fixture back in late December. They last did the league double over the south coast club in 2000/2001 and are 20.00 to repeat that scoreline.
5. Cheikhou Kouyate scored his first West Ham goal since September 2015 in their 2-0 league win over bottom side Aston Villa on Tuesday night. Senegal midfielder Kouyate is 11.50 to net again.
4. Mark Noble is the third-most aggressive player in the Premier League, with six yellow cards and a red to his name already this season. Noble is 3.75 to be booked.
3. Only four clubs average more shots per game in the Premier League than Saints (13.9) this season, yet they are seventh for goals scored (32). Southampton are 3.00 to net in both halves.
2. Charlie Austin scored on is Saints debut at Manchester United last weekend but sat out their 0-0 draw at Arsenal in midweek. The former QPR striker bagged 10 goals in the Championship and is 4.10 to score first.
1. These sides have drawn their last two meetings at St Mary’s 0-0. Combined they have played out seven 0-0 draws this season and a repeat result is priced at 8.50.