10. Southampton and Everton have drawn their last three encounters at St Mary’s Stadium. Another draw is price at 3.45.
9. These sides drew 0-0 for only the second time in 23 head-to-heads on the south coast last season. A repeat goalless tie is available at 12.50.
8. Everton beat Southampton 2-1 in this reverse fixture in December, Romelu Lukaku with the winning goal. Lukaku has scored 14 times this season and is 2.70 to net again.
7. Southampton have won just three of eight Premier League home games in 2014. They are 1.42 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Everton have won their last three away games, having suffered four straight defeats away from Goodison Park. The Toffees are 2.40 to win.
5. The Toffees’ 2-0 win over Manchester United last Sunday was their seventh win in eight games and third clean sheet in four. They are 4.50 to win without conceding.
4. Southampton have won just once in five games, a 4-0 home result over Newcastle in March. The Saints are 2.90 to beat Everton.
3. Since that 4-0 win, Southampton have scored just one goal in 270 minutes of football – Rickie Lambert’s penalty consolation at Manchester City. Southampton are 3.55 not to score.
2. Lambert has scored 12 goals this season but just three in his last 11 appearances. The striker is 3.20 to net at St Mary’s.
1. Leighton Baines has never missed a Premier League penalty and scored his 13th spot kick last weekend. Baines has four goals in 2014 and is 12.50 to score first.