10. Tottenham have beaten Southampton in each of their last five head to heads. Spurs are 3.70 to win and complete a third consecutive league double over the Saints.
9. Each of Tottenham’s last five wins over Southampton have come via one-goal margins. Spurs are 13.00 to win 2-1 at St May’s.
8. Spurs won this reverse fixture 1-0 back in October — Christian Eriksen recording one of his 12 goals for the club this season. The Dane is 5.10 to net again.
7. Southampton last beat Tottenham is March 2005 — a 1-0 home result in which Nigel Quashie bagged the winner. They have averaged a goal a game against Spurs since and are 2.00 to win.
6. These sides have not shared a draw in any of their last 14 meetings. A Double Chance price avoiding the draw is available at 1.30.
Watch Tottenham beat Southampton 6-2 in the 1994/95 FA Cup:
5. Saints have won just three of their last nine games and have scored only seven goals over that period. They are 6.25 to lose without netting on Saturday.
4. Morgan Schneiderlin bagged a consolation for Southampton at Stoke last weekend — his fifth goal of the campaign but first in the league since last September. The France international is 6.50 to score.
3. Spurs have won four games in seven. They have scored twice or more in each of those victories but also conceded every time. Spurs are 25.00 to lose/win on the HT/FT.
2. Harry Kane scored his 30th goal of the season in Tottenham’s 3-1 win at Newcastle last weekend. Thirteen of those have come on the road and he is 6.00 to net first on the south coast.
1. Graziano Pelle averages more shots per Premier League game (3.3) than all but four players. The Italy international boasts 15 goals for club and country this season and is 2.23 to net.