10. Stoke City have won their last three league meetings with Liverpool at the Britannia Stadium. The home side can be backed at 5.80 to win.
9. Prior to that, the sides drew this fixture in two consecutive seasons, meaning Stoke are unbeaten in five league games against Liverpool at home. A draw is priced at 4.00.
8. The Potters are unbeaten in their previous seven home league matches. They are 2.35 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Liverpool have only recorded one win in their last seven away from home, against Tottenham last month. The Reds are favourites to beat Stoke at 1.62.
Here are the goals from Liverpool’s 5-0 win at White Hart Lane.
6. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the home side win 3-1. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 38.00.
5. Jonathan Walters scored twice for Stoke on the day. The striker is 15.00 to open the scoring.
4. Mark Hughes’ side have failed to find the net in nine of their last 20 matches. A Liverpool clean sheet can be backed at 2.33.
3. Brendan Rodgers’ men have only failed to score in two of their previous 20. A Stoke clean sheet is priced at 6.00.
2. Luis Suarez has scored 20 goals so far this season, but only five have come away from Anfield. The Uruguayan is 3.50 to open the scoring.
1. Iago Aspas scored his first goal for the Merseysiders against Oldham Athletic in the FA Cup last weekend. He is 2.55 to score at any time at the Britannia.