10. Stoke could record a fifth successive home league win against Arsenal. The hosts can be backed at 4.25 to win.
9. Arsenal could do the double over Stoke for the first time since 2009/10. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.92.
8. The Potters have lost just one of seven home league games against Arsenal, winning four and drawing two. They are 1.95 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The exception in that run was a 3-1 Arsenal win in February 2010, a repeat of which is priced at 15.00.
6. Stoke could win the first two Premier League home matches of a calendar year for only the second time. Arsenal are 1.25 to prevent that with a win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Mark Hughes’ side could become the first Premier League side to beat Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City at home in one season without conceding a goal. They are 7.00 to win with a clean sheet.
4. Marko Arnautovic could become only the third player to score a home Premier League goal against each of those four teams in one season. He is 4.10 to score at any time.
3. Arsenal won this season’s reverse fixture 2-0 at the Emirates. An identical scoreline is available at 8.50.
2. Olivier Giroud came off the bench to score that day; the Frenchman has scored nine goals in his last nine Arsenal appearances, and is 4.30 to open the scoring.
1. Giroud hasn’t scored a single goal in six Premier League starts against Stoke. He is 9.00 to score twice or more.