10. Chelsea ended a four-game winless streak with a victory over Dynamo Kiev on Wednesday. They are 2.05 to beat Stoke and record only a second league win in six outings.
9. The Blues have won six of their last seven Premier League outings against Stoke and are 3.45 to win/win on the HT/FT.
8. These sides drew 1-1 in the League Cup last month, with Stoke winning the tie 5-4 on penalties. It was the first draw between them in eight games and another is available at 3.45.
7. Stoke will equal their highest points tally of a Premier League season after 12 games (16 in 2009/10) if they beat Chelsea. They are 3.80 to do so.
6. However, the Potters have won just one of five league games at the Britannia this campaign (W1 D1 L3) and are 1.29 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Chelsea could concede two or more goals in seven consecutive top flight away matches for the first time since a run of eight in a row from September to December 1990. Stoke are 2.18 to net +1.5 goals.
4. Former Stoke goalkeeper Asmir Begovic has conceded 16 goals in his first eight Premier League starts for Chelsea. When at Stoke, he let in 11 from his first eight league starts. Begovic is 2.48 to keep a clean sheet.
3. Willian scored Chelsea’s winner against Kiev on Wednesday night — the midfielder’s fifth goal of the season and first since ending a run of scoring in four straight games in September-October. Willian is 4.80 to score.
2. Stoke record just two shots on target during their 0-0 draw with Newcastle last weekend and have not scored in the league for 266 minutes. Peter Crouch is 3.95 to net at any time.
1. Jonathan Walters bagged his second career goal against Chelsea in Stoke’s League Cup clash last month. The Ireland international last netted against the Blues in April 2011 and is 8.50 to score last.