10. Stoke beat Manchester United in this fixture last season, the Potters’ first victory over the Red Devils since September 1993. Stoke are 4.15 to win again.
9. However, United boast six wins from their past seven meetings with Stoke, to an aggregate score of 16-7. United are 13.00 to win 3-1.
8. United beat Stoke 2-1 in this reverse fixture earlier this month, despite recording just three shots on target to their opponents’ four. Both teams to net at the Britannia Stadium is available at 1.81.
7. These sides have drawn just one of their last 24 encounters. A Double Chance price avoiding the draw is available at 1.30.
6. That tie was a 1-1 result at Stoke in September 2011, where Peter Crouch netted a second-half equaliser for the Potters. Crouch, 33, is 3.95 to score.
5. United are unbeaten since 2 November but boast just one win in three from their festive games. They are 1.90 to beat Stoke.
4. Last Sunday’s 0-0 tie with Spurs was United’s first goalless result in 15 games and only their second of the season. Stoke are yet to play out a 0-0 draw, and a price of 1.30 is available for +1.5 goals on Thursday.
3. Mame Biram Diouf scored twice for Stoke in their 2-0 weekend win over West Brom — his first double of the season. Diouf is 7.50 to net first.
2. Wayne Rooney scored three goals in five games in December, adding to his five from seven for club and country in November. The England captain is 7.00 to score first on a United Wincast.
1. Radamel Falcao boasts more Premier League assists (3) than goals (2) this season and last scored for United at Aston Villa. The striker is 2.18 to net at any time.