10. The home side has won each of the last five meetings between Stoke and Newcastle and the Potters are 2.05 to claim victory at the Britannia.
9. Stoke beat Newcastle 1-0 in this fixture last season, their first win and clean sheet over the Magpies since March 2011. A repeat result is priced at 7.50.
8. Newcastle have, however, won four of their last six meetings with Stoke and are 3.70 to win again.
7. Mark Hughes’ men have won just once in the Premier League this season and have scored just four goals. They are 3.75 not to net on Monday.
6. Newcastle are yet to win in the Premier League (D3 L2) but have scored five from their last three top-flight outings. They are 9.50 to net +2.5 goals at the Britannia.
5. Indeed, Newcastle (15) boast the joint-third most shots per game in the Premier League this season, while Stoke (14.6) sit fourth. This game is 8.50 to witness +4.5 goals.
4. Marc Muniesa scored his first career goals for Stoke on Tuesday night, bagging a double at Sunderland in the Capital One Cup. The Spaniard has made four appearances this season and is 14.00 to net again.
3. Papiss Cisse scored twice for Newcastle last weekend on his first appearance of the season, already reaching half his tally for the whole of 2013/14. The striker is 7.50 to net first.
2. Newcastle have won just one game all season and drew 2-2 after 90 minutes with Crystal Palace in the League Cup this midweek. The Magpies are 3.30 to draw with Stoke.
1. Despite playing 14 seasons in the Premier League, Peter Crouch has scored just four goals against Newcastle. He is 2.90 match favourite to net at any time.
Vote For Bet.Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The Football Blogging Awards! Click Here