10. After winning their opening four league games, Swansea City are now winless in four league matches, losing two and drawing two. The visitors can be backed at 2.90 to win.
9. Stoke City are unbeaten in their last three league encounters with Swansea, winning twice. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.45.
Swansea and Stoke facing up in 1955:
8. Gary Monk’s side have won only one of their previous 12 league matches played on a Sunday, losing seven and drawing four. Stoke are 1.40 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Potters haven’t won any of their last six league home games played on a Sunday, losing four and drawing two. Swansea are 1.53 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. There have been fewer league goals scored at the Britannia Stadium this season than at any other ground (three). Under 1.5 total goals are available at 3.00.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the sides play out a 1-1 draw, a repeat of which is priced at 6.75.
4. Peter Crouch opened the scoring that day. The striker is 6.50 to do so once again.
3. In fact, Crouch has scored four times in his last five league appearances against the Swans. He is 7.00 to score a header.
2. Last season’s reverse fixture ended in a 3-3 draw. An identical scoreline can be backed at 76.00.
1. Charlie Adam scored a penalty deep into stoppage time to earn a point for Stoke that day. The midfielder is 10.00 to score the last goal.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards