10. Tottenham are winless in their last thee Premier League games with Stoke (D1 L2) and are 4.75 to lose this clash.
9. Stoke have won their two previous Monday night top-flight matches 2-0. The first was in April 1934 and the second April 1953. A 2-0 result is priced at 23.00.
8. Spurs have conceded a league low 25 away goals this season. They are 2.30 to keep a clean sheet.
7. However, Mauricio Pochettino is winless in all six of his Premier League games against the Potters (D4 L2). A draw is priced at 3.75.
6. Stoke’s form over their last six games reads WDLWDL. They are 7.50 to win/win on the HT/FT.
5. Spurs have scored 10 goals in five games and are 2.95 to net in both halves at the Britannia.
4. Harry Kane has scored in five of Tottenham’s last six league away games (seven goals in total) and leads the top0flight scoring charts with 22 for the season. England international Kane is 3.85 to net first.
3. Stoke striker Bojan has scored in each of his last two outings, having previously gone 11 games without finding the net. The Spaniard is 4.25 to score again.
2. Tottenham boasts more shots per game (17.1) in the Premier League than any other team bar Manchester City (also 17.1). They are 1.46 to bag the opener.
1. No attacking partnership has produced more goals than Dele Alli assisting Harry Kane this season (7). Alli is 3.60 to score himself on Monday.