10. West Ham will equal their highest-ever Premier League finish (fifth in 98/99) if they win and Manchester United fail to beat Bournemouth. West Ham are favourites to win at 2.10.
9. The Hammers are unbeaten in their last five away league games, drawing three and winning two. They are 1.33 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Slaven Bilic’s side have scored at least twice in each of those five fixtures. They are 3.70 to score over 2.5 goals.
7. Stoke have failed to win any of their last four home league matches; they haven’t gone five league games without a win at the Britannia since September 2012. The hosts can be backed at 3.45 to win.
6. Mark Hughes’ side are unbeaten in their last five league meetings with West Ham, winning two and drawing three. They are 1.77 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Stoke have the worst shooting accuracy of any Premier League side this season, hitting the target with only 29% of their shots. West Ham are 4.35 to win with a clean sheet.
4. The hosts have kept just one clean sheet in their last 15 league games. They are 7.00 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The sides drew 0-0 in this season’s reverse fixture in what was the last ever meeting between the sides at the Boleyn Ground. Another goalless draw in priced at 12.50.
2. Currently level with Ricardo Fuller (08/09) and Mame Biram Diouf (14/15) on 11, Marko Arnautovic needs one goal to become Stoke’s top scorer in a single Premier League campaign. He is 7.00 to open the scoring.
1. Dimitri Payet has been directly involved in 11 goals in his last 12 league appearances, scoring three and assisting eight. The France international is 2.85 to score at any time.