10. Leicester City could win five successive top flight matches for the first time since the 1963/64 campaign. They are favourites to win at 2.15.
9. The Foxes need 12 points from their final six games to secure the Premier League title. They are 1.32 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Sunderland could equal a club record from 2010 for five consecutive Premier League draws. A share of the points is priced at 3.40.
7. Leicester have never won a Premier League match at Sunderland, drawing three and losing two. Sunderland can be backed at 3.55 to win.
6. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw a goalless draw, which secured survival for Leicester on the penultimate weekend of the campaign. Another 0-0 is available at 8.50.
5. This season’s reverse fixture took place on the opening day of the campaign; Leicester won 4-2 at the King Power Stadium, a repeat of which is priced at 71.00.
4. Leicester could keep a clean sheet for the fifth successive top flight game for the first time ever. The visitors are 3.55 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Jermain Defoe hasn’t scored a league goal at home since January 2 (against Aston Villa). The striker is 3.30 to find the net at any time.
2. Riyad Mahrez has bagged the winner in Leicester’s last two league away matches. The Algerian is 6.50 to score the last goal.
1. Jamie Vardy has failed to score in his last six Premier League appearances. He is 10.00 to score at least twice.