10. Sunderland have only recorded one win from 10 Premier League games so far this season. The Black Cats can be backed at 8.25 to win.
9. Manchester City have won their last three matches in all competitions. They are favourites to win at 1.40.
8. Both sides have drawn just one league game in the current campaign. A share of the points is priced at 4.85.
7. Sunderland have won this fixture 1-0 every season for the last three years. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 19.00.
6. Adam Johnson scored the winner in last year’s corresponding fixture. The ex-City man is 7.50 to find the net at any time.
5. City have scored 28 league goals in 10 games this season. They are 2.02 to net in both halves.
4. Sunderland haven’t even managed 28 shots on target; just 24. Manuel Pellegrini’s side are 2.30 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Gus Poyet’s side have the lowest shooting accuracy in the Premier League (31%). A Manchester City clean sheet is priced at 2.08.
2. Sergio Aguero has scored seven times in his last five league appearances. The striker can be backed at 3.95 to open the scoring.
1. Sunderland have been shown three of this season’s 12 Premier League red cards. Carlos Cuellar and Phil Bardsley are available at 30.00 and 25.00 respectively to be sent off.
Here are the Sunderland dismissals from last week’s match at Hull City.