10. Sunderland have won four of their last six Premier League matches. They can be backed at 4.85 to win.
9. Manchester United had gone 23 matches without losing to Sunderland until last season. They are favourites to win at 1.73.
8. Sunderland won 1-0 at Old Trafford in May this year. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Black Cats is priced at 12.50.
7. Sebastian Larsson scored the only goal in that game. The midfielder, who scored Sunderland’s equaliser at West Brom last weekend, is 9.00 to score at any time.
6. Manchester United won the reverse fixture 2-1 at the Stadium of Light. An identical scoreline is available at 7.50.
5. Adnan Januzaj scored both United goals that day. He is 8.00 to open the scoring this time around.
4. United have only conceded two goals in their last seven league games at the Stadium of Light. They can be backed at 2.80 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Sunderland have found the net at least once in 10 of their previous 11 league matches. Both Teams to Score is priced at 1.79.
2. Will Buckley scored 19 goals in 96 goals for former club Brighton. He is 5.10 to score his first Sunderland goal.
1. Wayne Rooney’s tally of 81 Premier League away goals is just six fewer than Alan Shearer’s record. Rooney is 7.00 to score at least twice.