10. Sunderland have only one won of the last 11 Tyne-Wear derbies at home in the Premier League. They can be backed at 2.80 to beat Newcastle.
9. There have been five draws in those 11 games. A share of the points is available at 3.35.
8. The Black Cats have lost nine of their previous 12 Premier League games, drawing the other three. Newcastle are favourites to win at 2.60.
7. The last time the sides met, Sunderland won 3-0 at St. James’ Park. Another 3-0 win for Sunderland is priced at 26.00.
Here are the highlights from that game.
6. Since that match, Sunderland haven’t scored more than a single goal in any league game. A Newcastle clean sheet can be backed at 3.45.
5. Newcastle have scored at least once in each of their last 11 league games away to Sunderland. A clean sheet for the home sides is available at 3.75.
4. In 2013, the Magpies have won four league games away from home, all by a 2-1 scoreline. An identical scoreline against Sunderland is priced at 10.00.
3. There have been five red cards in the last six Tyne-Wear derbies. A dismissal can be backed at 2.90.
2. Alan Pardew’s side have scored five goals from outside the penalty area this season, more than any other side. Yohan Cabaye, who scored from range against Liverpool last weekend, is 10.00 to find the net from outside the box.