10. Sunderland beat Southampton 2-1 in the League Cup last November, their first home win over the Saints since December 1999. Another home win is priced at 3.00.
9. No game in the last 11 between these two sides has yielded over three goals since November 2000. Saturday’s match is 1.28 to witness under 3.5 goals.
8. Sunderland have won their last three games, their best run of form since January 2012. The Black Cats are 4.70 to win both halves.
7. Gus Poyet’s men have scored two or more in each of these three wins. They are 7.00 to bag +2.5 goals again.
6. Southampton are on a two-game winning run having suffered back-to-back defeats in the league. They are 2.35 to win.
Watch Saints beat Sunderland 2-1 in the 1980/81 season, Charlie George netting the winner:
5. Adam Lallana scored his third goal in six games last weekend as Southampton beat West Brom 1-0. Lallana is 4.25 to net again.
4. Sunderland average the fewest shots on target at home in the Premier League (3.1). They are 2.90 not to score.
3. Adam Johnson scored a hat-trick for Sunderland against Fulham last weekend, doubling his tally for the season. The winger is 11.00 to score first.
2. Jay Rodriguez has eight league goals this season but has not scored in his last three top-flight appearances. The striker is 1.33 not to score for Southampton.
1. Victor Wanyama commits more fouls in the Premier League than any other player (2.4). The midfielder is 11.00 to score.