10. Tottenham have drawn their last three Premier League matches. A share of the points is priced at 3.65.
9. Spurs are yet to win a league game this season after four matches, something they’ve done in only three previous Premier League campaigns (92-93, 95-96, 08-09). Sunderland are 1.95 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Sunderland could remain winless after five opening games for the third year in a row. Tottenham are 1.25 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the sides draw 2-2 at the Stadium of Light, a repeat of which is available at 19.00.
6. Tottenham have failed to find the net in four of their last eight league matches away from home. Sunderland are at 6.75 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Spurs are unbeaten in 10 league games against Sunderland, winning seven. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.90.
4. Their biggest win in that run came in the form of a 5-1 scoreline at White Hart Lane, a repeat of which is priced at 101.0.
3. Mauricio Pochettino’s side have averaged 2.75 goals per game in their last four league meetings with Sunderland. They are 4.10 to score over 2.5 goals.
2. Harry Kane made it three goals in four England appearances against Switzerland on Tuesday, but is yet to score for Tottenham this season. He is 4.40 to score first.
1. Son Heung-Min scored on his Bundesliga debut for Hamburger SV in 2010. The South Korean is 3.00 to find the net in his first game for Spurs.