8. Sunderland’s 4-3 loss against Chelsea on Wednesday night was the first time the Black Cats have scored three in the Premier League in 19 games – since their 3-0 victory over Newcastle in April. Sunderland are 10.00 to score +2.5 goals.
7. Gus Poyet’s men have not won in three games, the manager’s worst run since taking charge of Sunderland in October. Sunderland are 4.30 to win.
5. Lewis Holtby’s late winner on Wednesday night was the midfielder’s first Premier League goal for Tottenham and first in a Spurs shirt since his debut in the Europa League in August. Holtby is 5.60 to score.
Here's Holtby's goal against Fulham.
4. Defender Phil Bardsley scored at both ends on Wednesday night. Bardsley leads the Sunderland goalscoring charts on three with Emanuele Giaccherini and is 22.00 to score.
3. Tottenham average more shots per game than any team in the Premier League (17.6) and are 1.50 to score first.
2. Spurs have the lowest conversion rate in the Premier League (7%) and are priced at 4.40 not to score.
1. Jozy Altidore’s opener against Chelsea on Wednesday was the forward’s first Premier League goal for Sunderland. The American netted 38 goals in 67 league appearances for AZ Alkmaar before his £6.5m transfer this summer and is 3.95 to score.