10. Sunderland have only taken eight points from 15 matches against sides in the bottom half of the table this season. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.85.
9. Cardiff City have only taken ten points away from home this term – only Norwich City have earned fewer (10). The visitors can be backed at 4.35 to win.
8. Gus Poyet’s side have failed to find the net in five of their previous eight league games at home. A Cardiff clean sheet is priced at 5.10.
7. Only Crystal Palace (28) have scored fewer Premier League goals than Cardiff (31) this season. A Sunderland clean sheet is available at 2.67.
6. The Black Cats have scored four goals in their last two matches, which is as many as in their previous eight league games. They can be backed at 3.60 to bag over 2.5 total goals.
5. Cardiff have scored eight goals from counter-attacks in the current campaign, more than any other side. The Bluebirds are 4.90 to score in both halves.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides draw 2-2 in Wales. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 12.50.
3. Jordan Mutch opened the scoring in that game. The midfielder has scored seven league goals this term, and is 15.00 to score first.
2. Fraizer Campbell then doubled Cardiff’s lead. He is 3.40 to find the net at any time against his former club.
1. Connor Wickham has scored three times in his last two league appearances. The striker is 6.25 to open the scoring.