10. Sunderland beat Chelsea twice last season, having previously not won against the Blues since November 2010. The Black Cats are 8.50 to win again.
9. Sunderland won 2-1 at Stanford Bridge the last time these sides met — Fabio Borini scoring the winner as Gus Poyet’s men recorded just seven shots to Chelsea’s 23. They are 3.05 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. This fixture last season witnessed seven goals from eight shots on target as Chelsea 4-3 won at the Stadium of Light. Another seven-goal thriller (+6.5 goals) is priced at 25.00.
7. Chelsea remain unbeaten in 19 games this season and have won their last three outings on the bounce. They are 1.37 to win.
6. Sunderland are unbeaten in three outings and have drawn their last two games. A repeat draw on Wearside in priced at 4.70.
5. Both sides have scored in this fixture in 10 of their last 12 meetings. Both to net again is available at 1.95.
4. Spain international Diego Costa has scored 12 goals in 16 appearances for club and country this season, including each of his last two Premier League outings. Costa is 3.65 to net first.
3. Only Manchester City (18.4) and Arsenal (17.3) have averaged more shots per game in the Premier League than Chelsea (15.4) this season. The Blues are 2.12 to score in both halves.
2. Sunderland top scorer Steven Fletcher boasts four goals for the season, netting Premier League doubles against Stoke and Crystal Palace. The Scotland international is 5.00 to score.
1. Didier Drogba bagged his fourth Chelsea goal of the season at Schalke on Tuesday night, ending a four-game goal drought. The striker is 15.00 to score in a 3-0 Chelsea Wincast.
SUNDERLAND VS CHELSEA - BET NOW