10. Liverpool are unbeaten in their last five games with Sunderland, boasting a W3 D2 record. The Reds are 1.22 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
9. Sunderland last beat Liverpool in March 2012 — a 1-0 home result that saw Nicklas Bendtner bag the winner. Another Sunderland win is priced at 4.25
8. These sides drew 0-0 in this reverse fixture back in December, a game that witnessed just three shots on target. It was the first goalless draw between Liverpool and Sunderland in 12 years and another is available at 10.50
7. Liverpool are unbeaten in six outings but have kept just one clean sheet during that period. They are 2.35 to concede first on Saturday.
Watch Sunderland’s last five goals against Liverpool:
6. Steven Gerrard has scored Liverpool’s last four goals, netting doubles against Leicester and AFC Wimbledon. The Reds captain boasts nine for the season and is 4.10 to score.
5. Sunderland have won just two of their last 11 outings. Both results, against Newcastle and Leeds, finished 1-0. A repeat scoreline is priced at 12.00
4. Patrick van Aanholt scored his first goal of the season during Sunderland’s FA Cup win over Leeds. The Dutchman averages 1.2 shots per game in the Premier League and is 12.50 to net again.
3. Liverpool have now gone three games without any of their strikers scoring. They are 4.60 to draw a blank at the Stadium of Light.
2. Sunderland have picked up more yellow cards this season (52) than any other Premier League team, yet they still have not had a player sent off. Defender John O’Shea is 5.50 to get booked.
1. Between them, Liverpool’s top scorer in the league (Steven Gerrard) and Sunderland’s (Adam Johnson) boast just nine goals for the season. Johnson is 14.00 to score from outside the box.
Bet on this weekend's Premier League action.