10. Just three of the past 12 fixtures between Swansea and Everton have seen the ‘home’ side take victory. Swansea, playing at the Liberty Stadium, are 1.52 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
9. Swansea beat Everton 3-0 in the League Cup at the Liberty earlier this season — their first ever victory over the Toffees. Swansea are 2.50 to win again.
8. These sides drew 0-0 the last time they met, at Goodison Park in the Premier League last November. Just four shots on target were recorded all game and a repeat 0-0 is priced at 9.00.
Watch Swansea beat Everton 3-0 in this season’s League Cup:
7. Swansea have won their last two outings and could go three victories on the bounce for the first time since August. They are 3.95 to win/win on the HT/FT.
6. The Swans have scored first in eight of their last nine victories. They are 1.80 to net the opener on Saturday.
5. Everton, meanwhile, boast four wins from five games and average two goals per outing over that period. They are 2.85 to win in south Wales.
4. Phil Jagielka scored his fifth goal of the season and second in four games as Everton beat Southampton 1-0 last weekend. The England defender is 19.00 to net again.
3. Bafetimbi Gomis’ two goals against Hull City last weekend brought his tally for the season to eight, of which four have come in his last six games. The Swansea striker is 5.80 to score first.
2. Romelu Lukaku has recorded more first-half shots in the Premier League (39) than all but six players this season. The Everton forward is 6.75 to score first.
1. Swansea sit 18th in the Premier League for shots per home game (12.1), above only Aston Villa (11.3) and Sunderland (11.2). They are 3.30 not to score.