10. Everton have won 13 of their previous 21 league meetings with Swansea City. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.68.
9. In fact, The Toffees have never lost a league game against Swansea, winning 13 and drawing eight. They are 1.17 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. If the game ends level, Everton will equal their own 2010/11 record (alongside Ipswich 92/93 and Birmingham 10/11) of 12 draws after 23 games of a Premier League season. A share of the points is priced at 3.85.
7. Roberto Martinez is one loss away from 100 Premier League defeats as a manager. Swansea can be backed at 5.50 to win.
6. Swansea have won only one of their last 11 league away matches, losing seven and drawing three. The visitors are 2.25 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Francesco Guidolin’s last game as a manager was a 3-3 draw with his Udinese side against Sampdoria in May 2014. An identical scoreline is available at 91.00.
4. Swansea have failed to score in any of their last six league meetings with Everton. The hosts are 2.75 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Everton have won only three of their last 13 home league matches, drawing four and losing six. Swansea are 8.50 to win with a clean sheet.
2. Only Bournemouth’s Andrew Surman has covered more ground (266.0km) than Gareth Barry (261.6km) in the Premier League this season. Barry is 7.50 to score at any time.
1. Kevin Mirallas could make his 100th Premier League appearance for Everton, becoming only the second Belgian to do so after Marouane Fellaini (141 apps). Mirallas is 6.75 to open the scoring.