10. Swansea and Hull City meet in the Premier League for the first time on Monday night. The Swans boast a 27-22 win-loss record over Hull in the league, dating back to November 1925, and are 1.72 favourite to win.
9. Hull boast three wins and a draw from their last four clashes with Swansea and haven’t lost to the Welsh club since a 4-2 result in the old Third Division in May 2003. Hull are 2.18 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Former Swansea striker James Thomas scored a hat-trick in that tie at the Vetch Field. Three of the 16 league goals he netted over a three-year stint with the Swans. Current striker Michu is 28.00 to score three.
7. Swansea’s 3-0 result over Newcastle last midweek was their first home victory in any competition since beating Sunderland 4-0 in mid-October. Brian Laudrup’s men are 2.50 to win without conceding.
6. Hull have lost all but one of their seven Premier League away games this season, yet have played each of the top four on the road already. Hull are 5.45 to claim a win on Monday night.
5. Curtis Davies is one of eight players to have already picked up five yellow cards in the Premier League, while Swansea’s Angel Rangel and Chico Flores both have four bookings. A red card on Monday is available at 6.00.
4. Just 25% of Hull attacks come through the centre of the pitch, with 75% of their play focused on the wings. Hull winger Ahmed Elmohamady is 15.00 to score.
3. Jonjo Shelvey’s third goal of the season on Wednesday ensured he has scored more goals for Swansea in 12 appearances than he earned in 47 for Liverpool (two). The midfielder is 9.00 to either score first or last.
2. Hull’s Yannick Sagbo averages just 0.9 shots per game in the Premier League, yet already has two goals this season and boasts an 83% accuracy rating. The forward is 30.00 to score twice.
1. The Tigers have scored twice or more in just three of 17 games this season. Steve Bruce’s men are 4.60 to net +1.5 goals.
Bet now on Swansea's game with Hull
Read more Premier League tips