10. Victory for Swansea would mark their 100th win in the top flight, while Leicester could celebrate their 200th top flight away victory.
9. Leicester have won their last four league meetings with Swansea, conceding just one goal.
8. The Foxes haven’t beaten a single top flight opponent five times in a row since winning five successive encounters with West Ham United between 1965 and 1966.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Leicester win 3-0 at the Liberty Stadium, ending a run of three straight league defeats at Swansea.
6. In that game, Riyad Mahrez netted the only hat-trick a Leicester player has ever scored away from home in the Premier League.
5. Leicester have won nine of their last 12 meetings with Swansea in all competitions, losing the other three.
4. Claudio Ranieri’s side are the only team in Europe’s top five divisions not to have found the net in the league in 2017.
3. Leicester have failed to win any of their last 14 away league games, losing nine and drawing five.
2. Jamie Vardy has scored in just one of his last 17 Premier League appearances.
1. With eight goals and seven assists, Gylfi Sigurdsson has directly contributed to more than half of Swansea’s 29 league goals this term.